How often have you wanted to record video footage directly from your screen but felt it was too complicated to attempt to do so? Most people tend to be put off by how complicated it is to use screen capture software – especially for those who have little or no experience dealing with videos in the first place.
That is one of the main reasons why the Movavi Screen Capture stands out. Instead of forcing you to spend a considerable amount of time learning how to use it, the software itself is designed to be as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. It is so easy to use that you will be able to start recording the footage that you need in just a matter of minutes – even if it is your first time using it.
However all that is just part of the reason why the Movavi Screen Capture has become popular. The other part is the fact that in addition to its user-friendly nature, it also packs a punch when it comes to features as well, allowing you to:
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for smooth playback or less to conserve space.
- Select the audio source to use from between the system audio or audio recorded from another device such as a microphone or MIDI device.
- Define the capture region by conveniently resizing the window, using one of the presets available, or recording the entire screen.
- Capture keyboard actions by displaying keys that are pressed on screen as part of the recording.
- Highlight the mouse cursor to make it more visible and set a custom ‘click’ sound.
- Manage the recording process with convenient hotkeys.
- Set a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain period.
- Grab screenshots without interrupting the recording process.
- Automatically optimize the video format and settings with the hundreds of presets that are available and cater to various devices and platforms.
In short, when you use the Movavi Screen Capture as a screen recorder you can choose to either simply set the capture region and start recording immediately, or control all the other areas of the recording to make sure you are able to capture the exact footage you want. Having so much flexibility will prove useful in more ways than one, and soon enough you’ll be able to save online video streams, record Skype calls, or even create your own video guides.